A Personal Progress Blog

Welcome to my Blog everyone. Operation Scorpio is an online journal I created to keep tabs on my progress in 3 different fronts - Health, Music, Romantic. My goal is to excel in each category by the next Scorpio calendar period in 2010, hence the title :). I want to look back and witness the long road I've followed. Hopefully if I do succeed, I can inspire those with similar goals like mine! Enjoy

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WORKOUT

Weight: 222
Status: Good

Not much working out the past week, but I've been very strict with my dieting. That alone helped me drop another 4 pounds. 22 more to go! The next weighing for 'The Biggest Loser' competition here at work is March 11. Here's hoping I'll be in the teens by then

MUSIC

Status: Poor

Still no progress on this front

ROMANCE

Status: Great

Long distance is always hard, but constant daily communication makes that alot easier. I don't view it as too much an obstacle anymore. I'm flying to WA to visit her in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment