A Personal Progress Blog

Welcome to my Blog everyone. Operation Scorpio is an online journal I created to keep tabs on my progress in 3 different fronts - Health, Music, Romantic. My goal is to excel in each category by the next Scorpio calendar period in 2010, hence the title :). I want to look back and witness the long road I've followed. Hopefully if I do succeed, I can inspire those with similar goals like mine! Enjoy

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Long Time! Back to Updating

So a few things happened so far since I last updated

HEALTH

I've been hitting the gym for roughly a month now. I've noticed more definition in my chest as well as my arms. The diet could use some work as I don't think I'm eating properly enough for my workout routine. Strength and visual progress so far nonetheless.

MUSIC

Still no progress on this front

ROMANCE

Single again! I broke up with my gf of 5 months. Honestly, it didn't feel right. I never fell in love with her and felt like I never will. So the search continues.

I definitely forgot how hard dating is

No comments:

Post a Comment