A Personal Progress Blog

Welcome to my Blog everyone. Operation Scorpio is an online journal I created to keep tabs on my progress in 3 different fronts - Health, Music, Romantic. My goal is to excel in each category by the next Scorpio calendar period in 2010, hence the title :). I want to look back and witness the long road I've followed. Hopefully if I do succeed, I can inspire those with similar goals like mine! Enjoy

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another week

HEALTH

Status: Good

I'm staying consistant with my workout and began new ab excercises - they're killing me! I guess they don't call it ab ripper for nothing.

MUSIC

Status: Good

Continuously practicing and improving my guitar talents here.

ROMANCE

I'm taking a break from dating. I really don't have any desire to date at this point, and I'm still not completely over my most recent girl. Time, time.

No comments:

Post a Comment