HEALTH
Weight: 229.0
Status: Great
To think I just started last Wednesday! It's amazing what cutting calories and excercise can do in not even one full week. Starting Wednesday, I've went on DDR one or twice a day and cut my calorie intake to less than 2k a day, around 1-1.5k... Which is definitely a nice change from my usual 3k+. I've lost more than 10 pounds in one week... Amazing! I have finals this week, but I'm not going to let that interfere with my workout routine. Let's see what I can do by next week.
MUSIC
Status: Good
I've been practicing regularly, on all almost daily basis. Things are looking good, and I noticed im able to play slightly more consistently than before. I tried learning hotel california, but it's still a bit early.
ROMANTIC
Status: Blah
I talked to Meredith for a bit, we hit it off, then i sent her pics, and she went silent. Yeahh... I think im going to focus on getting in shape for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment