A Personal Progress Blog

Welcome to my Blog everyone. Operation Scorpio is an online journal I created to keep tabs on my progress in 3 different fronts - Health, Music, Romantic. My goal is to excel in each category by the next Scorpio calendar period in 2010, hence the title :). I want to look back and witness the long road I've followed. Hopefully if I do succeed, I can inspire those with similar goals like mine! Enjoy

Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 1 : 11/23-11/30

HEALTH

Weight: 239.8
Status: Abysmal

This past week may have been the worst in the year to begin keeping track of progress. It was thanksgiving break and along with turkey, I had highschool friends come back home. We threw a bday party for me with plenty of pizza, drinks, and cake. Also, each time I hung out with these guys we ate and drank the worst shit nonstop.

According to the Body Mass Index, my BMI as a person with a height of 6'2 is 30.7. In other words, I just crossed the line from what's considered overweight to obese. Not good, talk about a wake up call! Ultimately my goal would be to reach a weight of around 190, which according to the Body Mass Index, is 'normal weight' for my height. Interms of visual progress, I'm believing it.

Aside from eating, I only excercised once for a period of an hour. I really need to see to it that I massively cut down on my calorie intake and excercise daily from here on out. I'm excited to see what weight I'll stand as by next Monday.

MUSICAL

Status: great

Last week I managed to see myself practicing guitar alomst everyday for the 30 minutes recommended. I practiced different scales, chords, songs, and speed. Right now it seems I moreso need to focus on keeping my technique persistent and fluently play a song without much error. I've yet to play ironman perfectly! However, I did manage to play the chords with scratches of Paradise City successfully this week!

ROMANTIC

Status: mediocre

So this week I began talking to a girl named Meredith briefly. I found her on OkCupid and we spoke about twice or so. We definitely have compatables senses of humor, but lately she more or less fell off the face of the earth. Oh well.

Earlier this week I got messaged by a girl I know named Dyan. She truly is a beautiful woman and the message caught me offguard; it's been a while since I've spoken to her . There may or may not be some interest there. I think I'll ask her out in a few weeks, I'm burnt out and broke from going on a new date every week.

Also, Gerrica - one of the more attractive girls i dated who never got back to me - got herself a relationship and spams her facebook about being 'stoked that she's with her man'. I'm happy for her, my time will come soon I hope. I guess it it worth enduring the hardship of dating. Afterall, only one girl will be your girlfriend (the good lot of us anyway!).

No comments:

Post a Comment