Hey,
Let me start by saying what exactly 'Operation Scorpio' is. Ever since I was little, I've been out of shape and unsuccessfully in meeting women or accomplishing my goals. As of this past summer, that has changed. I've dated a couple women, and I have a decent social pulse. However, I am still out of shape.
The title - 'Operation Scorpio' - is the timeframe I am giving myself to complete the following goals:
- Get in very good shape (I'm currently 6'2 at 232 pounds, very low muscle mass. I'd like to be at 205, high muscle mass. In other words, i hope to gain roughly 30 pounds of muscle and lose 60 pounds of fat in a year; very intense goal).
- Successfully date at least one woman I would consider an 8 or higher (multiple dates,getting physical, hopefully stable relationship)
- Play all of 'One' and 'Hotel California' on guitar
So in the end:
-Get in shape
-Be successful with women
-Accomplish my desire to skillfully play guitar.
The name comes from the Scorpio Zodiac period. I am giving myself until November 18th, 2010 to accomplish these goals, and I will post weekly updates in regards to my successes or backtracks. Hopefully, this will be something I can look back on next November and smile at the progress I have accomplished. Also, I hope upon that completion, I can provide a great step by step how to success story for those struggling to accomplish the same goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment