A Personal Progress Blog

Welcome to my Blog everyone. Operation Scorpio is an online journal I created to keep tabs on my progress in 3 different fronts - Health, Music, Romantic. My goal is to excel in each category by the next Scorpio calendar period in 2010, hence the title :). I want to look back and witness the long road I've followed. Hopefully if I do succeed, I can inspire those with similar goals like mine! Enjoy

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update: Routine

Ok so I have a new goal. Laura comes to Boston February 4th, exactly 3 weeks from today. I'm sitting at around 230 pounds right now. Since I have a strong incentive now, my goal is to drop down to atleast 220 by the time she arrives. As such, I enlisted a new workout/diet routine

Morning: Oatmeal, OJ, 30 minute workout
Afternoon: 1 coffee, coldcut sandwich, granola bar
Evening: Small portions of home cooking, no eating later than 7

We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment