A Personal Progress Blog

Welcome to my Blog everyone. Operation Scorpio is an online journal I created to keep tabs on my progress in 3 different fronts - Health, Music, Romantic. My goal is to excel in each category by the next Scorpio calendar period in 2010, hence the title :). I want to look back and witness the long road I've followed. Hopefully if I do succeed, I can inspire those with similar goals like mine! Enjoy

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 9

WORKOUT

Weight: 228

Status: Good

So it looks like just a few days after I started my new routine and progress is showing. Lost 2 pounds so far, but I can do better. I'm aiming for around 5 a week.

MUSIC

Status: Good

I've been practicing again. Picked up the guitar since Thursday and it's like I never left. I still got it! I'm trying to master 'Paradise City' by Guns N Roses.

ROMANCE

Status: Great

Everything's great on this front! Two weeks left until I see her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment