A Personal Progress Blog

Welcome to my Blog everyone. Operation Scorpio is an online journal I created to keep tabs on my progress in 3 different fronts - Health, Music, Romantic. My goal is to excel in each category by the next Scorpio calendar period in 2010, hence the title :). I want to look back and witness the long road I've followed. Hopefully if I do succeed, I can inspire those with similar goals like mine! Enjoy

Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 10

Week 10

WORKOUT

Weight: 226
Status: Ok

Another week, another two pounds. Not bad considering I only worked out during the weekend. I'm really pushing to workout everyday. We'll see what that does for me by next monday.

MUSIC

Status: Poor

Bah, I slacked on the guitar once more. I worked alot of overtime last week, but 15-30 minutes a day really isn't worth making excuses for. I need to fit it in this week.

ROMANCE

Status: Good

10 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment